Friday, March 23, 2012

Think and Grow Rich – Thought are Things

Chapter 1 – Introduction

Mr. Barnes did not give up hope that he was going to be a business associate with Mr. Edison.  When Michael Dlouhy said that we have to become the leader that others will follow, he did not say that it will take one year or two years. 

Well, only you can decide how long it will take for you, because you are the only one that are allowing all those negative thoughts to hold you back.  Asked yourself these questions? 

Am I willing to stop programming my mind with negative thoughts and replaced them with the positive thoughts? 

Am I willing to do my meditation, say my self-talk, read books and listen to CD's that will keep me inspired and empowered me to grow my success and wealth. 

Am I willing to STOP listening and/or stay away from my negative friends and families?

Remember that your purpose for joining a Network Marketing and/or MLM Company is not so much about the financial freedom that you will gain, but the knowledge and the friendships that you will gain in the process of reaching your dreams.

According to Mr. Henley, since YOU are the master of YOU Fate, YOU are the Captain of your Soul, then YOU can tell yourself that being a Network Marketer is your Fate, because you have the power to controlled your thoughts. 

I like this phrase “Success comes to those who becomes success conscious”.

I love your opinion, so please leave me a comment down below with questions, thoughts, or feedback.

Here is my call to action, please share this post with your Twitter and Facebook friends by clicking on the share buttons.

Thank you in advance for sharing my blog post.

To Your Abundant Success,

Berdel Warrior
Network Marketing Coach
"Live As If This Is All There Is” “NOW”
+1-559-338-0494 USA
Skype ID: berdelwarrior (anytime)

3 comments:

  1. In our Network Marketing business we must continued to develop our skill set. Then we will inspire and empower our team by being the example for them to follow.

    To your success,

    Berdel Warrior

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Berdel,

    thanks for sharing your insigths. Yes, it all boils down to this question:"Am I willing to stop programming my mind with negative thoughts and replaced them with the positive thoughts?"

    It's up to us to decide that - and if we don't decide, we have already decided.

    Be blessed

    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Berdel,

    “Success Comes To Those Who Becomes Success Conscious”

    I love it :) thanks for sharing this quote

    ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete